The dreaded return policy is the awkward conversation that no vape shop wants to have with their customers. But it will be a lot more awkward if we gloss over it, don’t you think? Here is what you can expect from BlackCell’s return policy:
- You are entitled to a replacement for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition with original proof of purchase.
- By saleable condition we mean that the item hasn’t been opened or used, is still in its original packaging and all manuals.packaging and accessories are included.
- The policy does not provide a replacement for physical damage, misuse, or general wear and tear. Ensure you treat your battery well.
- The battery is free of defects in material and workmanship for 6months or as indicated otherwise.
Any damaged battery you receive during shipping must be reported to Blackcell distributors within seven days.
- You purchased your battery without using our fitment tool or recommendations.
- If the battery is not defective.
- Bought by mistake or no longer needed.
- If the battery is defective after the first 7 days.
- If we did send you the wrong battery size, Blackcell company will cover the shipping cost and will send you the right replacement for free.
- If batteries are delivered damaged, they are exchanged at no cost with a brand new replacement. Just send us a picture of the damaged battery and we will ship you a brand new one.
- Please return merchandise to our distributors in your country. We accept returns only when the return policy described above is followed. BlackCell offers only brand new, factory fresh batteries.